Pioneer InfoTech is expanding her business presence and we are seeking talented and motivated individuals to join our dynamic team.
We are committed to develop our business and cultivate our staff with relevant upgrade skills assessment. Interested applicants please submit detailed resume together with recent photo and expected salary to email@example.com.
We are currently looking for suitable candidates for the following positions:
IT Support Engineer
- Responsible for Microsoft Windows XP / Windows 7 Troubleshooting and Administration
- Providing 1st level / 2nd level support to end-users in troubleshooting and resolving of desktop PC, servers, network problems
- For issues/matters that you are unable to resolve or handle, you shall escalate or communicate them to the technical support engineers (3rd level Engineer) or third party vendors
- Take ownership of all the calls assigned by the reporting supervisor until the case is closed
- Perform overtime as and when it requires and having 24×7 Stand-by
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the reporting supervisor / manager
- Diploma in Information Technology with at least 1 year experience in handling Windows environment
- Solid experience in handling Windows 7 Troubleshooting and Administration
- Good in Microsoft Windows Configuration and Support
- Good communication and interpersonal
- Only Singaporean / Singapore PR / Malaysian need to apply