As the IT industry continues to grow worldwide, energy consumption and pollution caused by computer use and end-of-life electronics disposal are becoming a cause for concern. Computer usage worldwide is at an all-time high, which also means that energy consumption and the improper disposal of environmentally hazardous materials are also at their peak.
Thanks to the raised awareness of these issues and the demand for “greener” technologies
At Pioneer InfoTech, we believe we can do our share as an IT consulting and services company to help protect and preserve our environment by offering the following Green-IT Cloud-Based Services.
Green-IT Cloud-Based Services
1. Green.Storage Online Service (REGISTER for 30-day trial now !)
|Green.Storage (Backup-as-a-Service) is an online data protection service for cloud generation. This innovative backup service has advantages over traditional backup methods:
- It is stored in a different location from the original data. Traditional backup requires manually taking the backup media offsite.
- It does not require user intervention. The user does not have to change tapes, label CDs or perform other manual steps.
- It provide unlimited data retention.
- It is automatic.
- It will work continuously, backing up files as they are changed.
- It will maintain a list of versions of your files.
- It will use a 128 – 448 bit encryption to send data over unsecured links (ie internet)
- It can reduce backup by only transmitting changed binary data bits
2. Green.Move Online Service
|Green.Move (Software-as-a-Service) help companies move from existing email system to another email system seamlessly. It don't require to install any hardware or software. This innovative online mailbox move service has advantages over traditional methods:
- It is easy-to-use and cost effective solution for all businesses.
- It can move mailboxes contents between Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010, Microsoft BPOS/Office 365, Lotus Notes, IMAP ,POP etc.
- It can perform move anytime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week worldwide.
3. Green.Mission Online Service
|Green.Mission (DR-as-a-Service) is an online disaster recovery services for cloud generation. This innovative online disaster recovery services has advantage over traditional disaster recovery methods:
- It is an innovative "always on" hosted disater recovery service.
- It support mission critical network and communication applications such as Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, and DNS.
- It targets small and medium sized businesses (SMB) by eliminating the need for upfront capital expenditure for in-house IT expertise, and hardware deployments.
- It is hosted remotely and pricing is based on a monthly fee.
4. Green.Secure Online Service
|Green.Secure (Sercurity-as-a-Service) in an online security services for cloud generation. This innovative cloud-based service secures your network against spam, viruses, and other email threats Identify and Block Inappropriate or Confidential Images and Content. The key benefits of Green.Secure are:
- It is a business security service that help to blocks spam and virus before it reaches the network or mail server.
- It is hosted in secure data centers with high access internet bandwidth.
- It is a single source of solution that each incoming email is scanned for spam from known and unknown sources, then route to the customer mail server.
- It will help to minimizing your internal Internet bandwidth usage as we will filter-off all the spam mails before it reach your network.
- The pricing is based on a monthly fee, and no hardware or software to download, install, or maintain.
5. Green.Server Online Service
|Green.Server (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) provide virtual delivery of computing resources in the form of hardware, networking, and storage services. The 7 key benefits of Green.Server are:
- Allows IT to Shift Focus – it frees an organization to leverage and focus their time and resources in bringing innovations in applications and solutions. It is not hard to imagine for example, a manufacturing firm finding it very hard to assemble and maintain their IT infrastructure, simply because that is not their core competence.
- Hassle free service – Each infrastructure component is provided as a service. For example: hardware–as-a-service , server–as-a-service, computing–as-a-service, storage–as-a-service. This adds lot of flexibility to any client looking for only specific services. This is also important as not all client requirements are created equal. Some require more computing power and others more storage.
- Dynamic scaling – Scales up and down of Infrastructure services based on the application usage, best for the applications where there are significantly spikes and troughs on the usage of infrastructures. This again is one of the pillars of cloud computing services. Green.Server services can be quickly scaled up in case of upturn in demand and scaled down when there is low demand. This adds enormous flexibility and optimal utilization of resources and money.
- Investment Cap – More beneficial for companies with limited capital to invest in hardware and infrastructure. Most Small and Medium businesses cannot afford the upfront cost of their IT infrastructure as they want to focus more on their product offering / core business. Green.Server is a great choice – with no upfront investment, no maintenance and pay as you go services, there is nothing more one can ask for.
- Reduces TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) – Changes the cost from Capital expense (Capex) to Opex (Operational expense) for an organization. No need to buy an asset to use that asset and reduces other related costs of maintenance and support.
- Anywhere Access – Access infrastructure from anywhere, any location on any device
- Enables Green IT – Reduced environment effect with optimum use of IT resources and systems, hence adds to the Green IT initiatives for an organization.
Green-IT Consulting and Implementation Services